We all know how important it is to stay hydrated it benefits our whole body. Drinking sole water has many added benefits. As I researched this topic I knew I just had to share it with my readers. In this article I will go over what sole water is and the top 5 benefits of sole water for anti aging.
What Is Sole Water?
Sole water is simply water that contains natural salts such as pink Himalayan salt. Studies show that when adding natural salt to your water it helps flush out toxins and helps to balance the PH levels in our body. It also has many other benefits that I will go over down below. Sole waters name is derived from the word sol in Latin meaning sun and basically means the fluid materialization of sunlight. Sole means fluid sunlight energy. When salt is combined with water the positive ions of the salt surround the negative ions.
Top 5 Benefits Of Sole Water
- Adds many needed vitamins and minerals to the body – Vitamins and minerals are important to many of our bodies functions. They aid in boosting the immune system, healing wounds, bone strength, and tissue repair. Himalayan pink salt is the best because it has over 80 trace minerals and having it in water helps the body absorb these better.
- Aids in digestion – Himalayan salt is known to stimulate certain enzymes and hydrochloric acid aiding in the breakdown of proteins from food. This also helps your metabolism. It also helps the liver and intestinal tract perform their digestive functions.
- Keeps body hydrated – Drinking plain water is good for you but Sole water contains minerals and electrolytes to help your body function better and keep your energy levels up. It also aids in not only flushing out toxins but replacing the minerals that are lost during that process.
- Clears up skin – The minerals in Himalayan salt can help us fight skin problems and aid in anti aging of the skin. Iodine and Chromium help with skin infections and Zinc is great for clearing up acne and repairing tissues. Sulfur helps to keep the skin clean and smooth.
- Helps us sleep – The minerals in sole water can help calm the nervous system by controlling the stress hormone Adeline which helps to relax you and benefits your sleep cycle.
Hypothyroidism & Sole Water
Sole water has been shown to help thyroid health and improve symptoms of hypothyroidism. The electrolytes in Sole water can also improve adrenal fatigue. The iodine is also an important mineral for thyroid health.
How To Make Sole Water
Making Sole water is easy but you can’t just use table salt. Its important to use Himalayan salt because it is rich in important minerals. Using a glass jar fill it about 1/4 of the way at the bottom with pink Himalayan salt. Do not use a metal spoon because the metal will react with the salt.
Make sure you do not use tap water. You should use filtered water, distilled water, or purified water. After filling the jar with salt, fill it almost all the way to the top, put the lid on and shake.
Let it sit for about 24 hours. All the salt should be dissolved. Its recommended to drink a teaspoon of the mixture in an 8 ounce glass of water daily, but remember not to use a metal spoon. There are negative side effects to drinking too much Sole water:
- Dehydration – drinking salt water can make you urinate more causing dehydration so stick to the 1 teaspoon a day. Dehydration can cause serious side effects such as dizziness, excessive thirst, and seizures and kidney failure can happen if you keep drinking it after feeling these first side effects.
Always speak to your health care professional before trying anything new in your diet to make sure its safe for you. Drinking just a teaspoon a day of Sole water has many great health benefits like I said above just be sure not to use metal when making it, and do not drink too much. Have you heard of Sole water? Have you tried it? I would love to hear your thoughts below.
As an Amazon associate I get paid for qualifying purchases