I was recently curious about using natural ingredients at home for anti aging. I found a wealth of information, a lot of these things I would have never thought of using. This makes sense because what did our ancestors use before all this technology? I found tips and tricks using all natural ingredients, some you may already have on hand.
I have narrowed it down to some of the easiest and cheapest ways to combat wrinkles and soften and lighten the skin and even hair removal. These are some amazing recipes for not only the skin, but teeth whitening and hair care as well. Let’s uncover some of these all natural beauty secrets.
Anti Aging For Your Face
Aloe Vera Yogurt Mask
- 1 Whole stem of an aloe plant
- 2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 tsp Plain Greek Yogurt – In a small bowl put the turmeric in first, then slice open the aloe stem and squeeze out the gel into the bowl. Next put the yogurt in and mix well. Rub it on clean dry skin and let sit for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. Do 3 times a week for smooth skin.
- 1 Chicken Egg
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey – In small bowl crack the egg, then add the turmeric mix well. Add the honey stir well and place on the face for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water. Do 3 times a week for soft skin.
Lemon Face Mask
- 1 Whole Lemon
- 1 Cup Condensed Milk- Slice the whole lemon and place in a small bowl. Pour the milk and mix into the lemon slices. Rub the lemon slices onto your skin and let dry. Rinse with warm water. Do 3 times a week to lighten dark spots.
Aloe Vera Facial
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- Aloe Stem – Slice the aloe stem in half then cut into 4 pieces place in shallow dish. Take some sugar and rub into each aloe piece. Rub onto skin and let dry for 10 minutes then rinse. Do 3 times a week for smooth soft skin.
Tomato Hair Removal Mask
- 1 Whole Tomato
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar- In a small bowl, use a cheese grater to grate the whole tomato. Pour the bowl through a strainer to get out most of the pulp. Add the sugar to the bowl of tomatoes and mix. Put on your skin let dry 5-10 minutes, then using a cotton pad wipe it off, rinse with cool water. Do once per week to remove facial hair.
Anti Aging For The Body
Heal Cracked Heels
- 1 tbsp Vaseline
- 1 Whole Lemon- Take the Vaseline spoon into small bowl. Cut the lemon in half, squeeze both halves into the Vaseline and mix well. Rub the mixture onto your feet then place a clean sock over each foot. Leave it on while you sleep. Do this for 3 nights in a row for soft feet.
Armpit Hair Removal
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tsp toothpaste- Spoon the toothpaste into a small bowl. Cut the tomato in half and squeeze juice into bowl. Mix well. Put the mixture onto area where you want hair removal. Let sit for 5 minutes then rub off with a coarse sponge. Repeat once a week for hair removal
Nail Growth Accelerator
- 1 Lemon- Cut lemon in half and then in quarters. Using 1 of the pieces, clean all your nails. Rub the lemon juice from all the lemons on your nails and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water. This will help your nails grow. Do every day for 5 days.
White Shiny Teeth
- 4 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 Whole Lemon- Place baking soda in small bowl, then cut lemon in half squeeze all the juice into the baking soda. Mix well making it into a paste. Put on your toothbrush and brush as normal. Make sure to rinse well, as the lemon is acidic and could break down your enamel. Only do this about once a week.
Stretch Mark Removal
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tsp. Toothpaste
- 1 Tsp. White Sugar- Mix toothpaste and sugar into small bowl. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze in the juice. Mix well. Cut tomato in half and add the juice. Mix together and rub into the skin using a cotton pad leaving it on for 10 minutes. Rinse Well. Do this as many times as you would like, it will take a while to see results.
Lighten Dark Body Parts ( Elbows, Knees)
- 1 Whole Lemon
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Fresh Milk- In a small bowl, mix together the milk and baking soda. Slice the lemon and squeeze the juice into the mixture and mix well to make a paste. Rub into the area of the skin you would like to lighten leave on 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water. Do as many times a week you would like.
All of these tips use ingredients we already have, or can easily get for cheap at the grocery store. These are not going to work like a miracle overnight, but if you do them consistently you will see results. I never would’ve thought to use a tomato, but a lot of these recipes call for tomato and lemon juice. I think its fun to try new things out and if you have any natural beauty or health remedies, I would love to hear them, so please leave comments and thoughts down below. Thanks.
As an amazon affiliate I get paid for qualifying purchases